Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Could It Be Anybody...


Well here I am, all checked into the Florida State London Centre.

Bonnie’s flight left at 9:45 this morning. I got a Facebook message from Fred not long ago telling me that she’d made it to Atlanta.

So I packed up and checked out of the hotel and made it to the FSU Centre a little after noon. After pulling my suitcase up three nice flights of stairs, I met my flatmates. The flats are really nice and very spacious! It will make a nice home for the next few weeks. We got settled in and went down to meet the other folks we’ll be traveling and studying with for the next few weeks.

After a pleasant little walking tour around the neighborhood, we went down a few blocks for a big fish and chips dinner. After a quick trip to a nearby grocery store, we’re now settling into our new homes.

Now, I’m off to do a little laundry… if I can find an open machine. I feel like I’m back in the dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment