Friday, July 13, 2012

I Was Alone I Took A Ride...


Today was another relaxing and wonderful day. Our assignment for today was basically to choose our photography focus and wander through the British Museum on our own taking pictures. I slept in a little and had the photo taken and uploaded by around noon, which left the whole afternoon to do whatever I wanted!!

I took a bus to Hyde Park and just walked through for a while, ending up under a tree in Kensington Gardens. It was a glorious day. The sun was out and the sky was a perfect shade of blue… for a little while at least.

Fortunately, I was already under my tree when it started raining and the leaves doubled as an umbrella.

Oh, and I made another friend. This one was around 9 or 10 years old and from Saudi Arabia. Once again, she just started talking to me. She was great and told me stories about dogs and trees and her grandmother’s choosiness when it comes to coffee.

The night ended with a tasty dinner at… Nando’s! Where else?? It was the first time for some of my classmates and I was really hoping they’d like it. After all, I’d built it up a good bit. And it was a hit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment